xRoute Server Memory dump eats all of the storage

This forum deals with any kind of routing computation whether it is simple A:B-routing, calculation of isochrones, simple matrix computation or nearest search.
biro.daniel

xRoute Server Memory dump eats all of the storage

Post by biro.daniel »

Hi guys,

recently we have encountered the following problem. Due to the following exception ( EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x00007ffe41efe954, pid=14136, tid=23756) the xRoute Server creates a memory dump with a roughly 300MB in size per minute. This creates a storage problem that renders the server unresponsive. We have tried to clear up the storage manually, restart server but the issue persists, there has been no change in the xRoute version nor in the request.

Can someone give us an insight of why this happening, what does the exception means, is there a way to disable the dump or any known workaround that has been working for you guys in the same circumstances?

We have attached the exception file.
Thanks in advance
Daniel
Attachments
log.zip
exception
(5.9 KiB) Downloaded 259 times
Bernd Welter
Site Admin

Re: xRoute Server Memory dump eats all of the storage

Post by Bernd Welter »

Hello Daniel,

please create a ticket via support as this issue should be tracked properly 1:1 (unfortunately I don't know the reason for the behaviour).
Once the cause is identified I recommend that you provide the solution here in the post.

Best regards
Bernd
Bernd Welter
Technical Partner Manager Developer Components
PTV Logistics - Germany

Bernd at... The Forum,LinkedIn, Youtube, StackOverflow
I like the smell of PTV Developer in the morning... :twisted: