Low Emission Zone

This forum covers all questions dealing with visualization of data within the native PTV xMap interface. Please remember that additional plugins such as AJAX or Leaflet may be handeled in other forums.
nemec

Low Emission Zone

Post by nemec »

Hello !

How can i find out information about Low Emission Zones ?
- Violations when i try to route through such a zone ? sample: with a EURO4- Vehicle (yellow Sticker) to the center of karlsruhe
- Route/Tour/Maneuvre-Infos ?
- Symbols on the static card ?
- Symbols on the dynamic card (with Ajax Maps) ?
- Anything else ?

Thanks in advance
Andreas Nemec
nemec

Re: Low Emission Zone

Post by nemec »

ok first success: found out the lowEmission zones
advancedTour.getRoute().getSegments()[a].getSegmentAttr().getLowEmissionZoneType()
Bernd Welter
Site Admin

Re: Low Emission Zone

Post by Bernd Welter »

Hello Andreas,

to visualize the greenzones / low emission zones in a map you need to refer to a render INI file that contains proper greenzones flags, e.g. "greenzones.ini". Here are two screenshots to be compared:
The default profile. It does NOT visualize the greenzones.
The default profile. It does NOT visualize the greenzones.
Request uses profile xmap-greenzones.properties which refers to greenzones.ini. The greenzones of Karlsruhe (small region within the city) and the neighbour city of Söllingen (area arounf the city) are highlighted.
Request uses profile xmap-greenzones.properties which refers to greenzones.ini. The greenzones of Karlsruhe (small region within the city) and the neighbour city of Söllingen (area arounf the city) are highlighted.
To activate the visualization in AJAX maps you have to switch to a proper profile group.

Best regards,
Bernd
Bernd Welter
Technical Partner Manager Developer Components
PTV Logistics - Germany

Bernd at... The Forum,LinkedIn, Youtube, StackOverflow
I like the smell of PTV Developer in the morning... :twisted: