Information about border

This forum deals with any kind of routing computation whether it is simple A:B-routing, calculation of isochrones, simple matrix computation or nearest search.
nemec

Information about border

Post by nemec »

Hello !

i try to find out information when i cross the borders

the only information i have found:
if (advancedTour.getRoute().getManoeuvres().getDetailLevel().getValue() .equals("BORDERS")) {
System.out.println("BORDER INFO:" + advancedTour.getRoute().getManoeuvres().getManoeuvreDesc()
}

the output is :
am Grenz³bergang wechseln auf A8/E52/E60 (means : at the border change to highway A8/...)

Question : is there another information available about crossing borders ?

Thanks in advance....
Bernd Welter
Site Admin

Re: Information about border

Post by Bernd Welter »

Hello Andreas,

with the info you already mentioned (the Manoeuvres) you have access to various generic attributes. For example you can retrieve the index of the border segments, crosscheck the polygon coordinates and visualize the crossing in a map.

What info would you like to gather? Maybe we can help you to describe where to find it?

Best regards Bernd
Bernd Welter
Technical Partner Manager Developer Components
PTV Logistics - Germany

Bernd at... The Forum,LinkedIn, Youtube, StackOverflow
I like the smell of PTV Developer in the morning... :twisted:
nemec

Post by nemec »

Hello !

Well i thought there would be an detailed information about borders (for instance the name of the border city or so ,
like 'Salzburg Walserberg')
But i think i have to use the detailed information you mentioned - i think there is the possiblity to get the koordinates over the maneuvres - and find out Address Information with the AdressSearching-Funktion.

but i found another problem (i have to analyse it), that my dynamic Map finds another location name (not Salzburg Walserberg, but a district name) - so i saw that Address Search with koordinates brings another results.

andreas
Bernd Welter
Site Admin

Post by Bernd Welter »

How about this?
Manoeuvre of type BORDER with some of the properties. You have to request the TEXTS to get further labels of signs nearby.
Manoeuvre of type BORDER with some of the properties. You have to request the TEXTS to get further labels of signs nearby.
Bernd Welter
Technical Partner Manager Developer Components
PTV Logistics - Germany

Bernd at... The Forum,LinkedIn, Youtube, StackOverflow
I like the smell of PTV Developer in the morning... :twisted: