Section Weight in Snippet Profile XML File - strange

This forum deals with any kind of routing computation whether it is simple A:B-routing, calculation of isochrones, simple matrix computation or nearest search.
sebastian.pietrzak

Section Weight in Snippet Profile XML File - strange

Post by sebastian.pietrzak »

Hello,

I created new xml profile and set value of section Weight like that :

<Weight emptyWeight="15000" totalPermittedWeight="40000" loadWeight="25000" />
( i saw this same setup on your profile mg-truck-40t ).

Here is snippet Profile xml file :

Code: Select all

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8' standalone='yes'?>
<Profile><Routing majorVersion='2' minorVersion='0'><Course distanceTimeWeighting='30' enforceShortestRoute='True'>
	<AdditionalDataRules enabled='true' layerName=''>
				<SegmentSpecific useBlockedForCarsAttribute='True' useBlockedForTrucksAttribute='True' useFerryDuration='True' useFerryLength='True' useRampAttribute='True' useSegmentLength='True' useSpeed='True' useTollForCarsAttribute='True' useTollForTrucksAttribute='True' useUrbanAttribute='True'/><VehicleSpecific enabled='true'><Malus combustibles='0' delivery='0' hazardousGoods='0' hazardousToWaters='0' maintenanceTrucks='0' preferredForHazardousGoods='0' preferredForTrucks='0' residential='0' restrictedTunnel='0' vehiclesWithTrailer='0' />
				</VehicleSpecific>
			</AdditionalDataRules>
			<Violations><SegmentBlockingViolations cost='0' enabled='False'/></Violations>
		</Course>
		<Vehicle><Physical>
				<Drive driveType='MOTORIZED'>
					<Emissions emissionClass='EURO_5' emissionTechnology='DIESEL' lowEmissionZoneType='GREEN' particleFilterInstalled='False' particleReductionClass='0' hbefa3='true'/>
					<Engine bioFuelRatio='0' cylinderCapacity='3000' fuelConsumption='30' fuelType='DIESEL'/>
				</Drive>
				<Weight emptyWeight="40000" totalPermittedWeight="40000" loadWeight="25000" />
				<Axle axleLoad='0' numberOfAxles='3'/><Trailer emptyWeight='0'/><Passenger maximumPermittedNumberOfPassengers='1'/>
				<Dimension height='50' heightAboveFrontAxle='80' length='1500' width='220'/>
			</Physical>
			<Load hazardousGoodsType='NONE' loadType='GOODS' tunnelRestrictionCode='NONE'/>
		</Vehicle>
	</Routing>
	<FeatureLayer majorVersion='1' minorVersion='0'>
		<GlobalSettings enableTimeDependency='True'/>
		<Themes><Theme id='PTV_TruckAttributes' enabled='True' priorityLevel='0'/></Themes>
	</FeatureLayer>
</Profile>

Problem is on the next step when i trying to set route.
Route has one segment of road ( bridge ) with ban > 30000kg.

Start point 19,12901 52,65209
End point 19,31928 52,63907

When i used My invidual profile or your mg-truck-40t route goes over this bridge ( of course i using TruckAttributes enabled=true ).
Image1.png
When i changed value emptyWeigt in section like that i received correct result.
<Weight emptyWeight="40000" totalPermittedWeight="40000" loadWeight="25000" />
Image2.png
Whatever i type in rest doesnt matter on route.
I cant find additionally information about more parameters, maybe i didint add one of them to respect all attributes from section Weight.

Im using Map HERE 2017.1

Thank you very much for your help.
Bernd Welter
Site Admin

Re: Section Weight in Snippet Profile XML File - strange

Post by Bernd Welter »

Hello Sebastian,

I already forwarded your request to DEV after transforming it into

What logical conditions are checked based on
  • segments property MAX_WEIGHT
  • vehicles property emptyWeight, totalPermittedWeight, loadWeight
The colleagues will hopefully answer on their own here in the forum or I'll push them next week ;-)

C u ,
Bernd
Bernd Welter
Technical Partner Manager Developer Components
PTV Logistics - Germany

Bernd at... The Forum,LinkedIn, Youtube, StackOverflow
I like the smell of PTV Developer in the morning... :twisted:
frs

Re: Section Weight in Snippet Profile XML File - strange

Post by frs »

Hi Sebastian, hi Bernd,

a segment with a MAX_WEIGHT property will be blocked if the sum of Weight/@emptyWeight, Weight/@loadWeight, and Trailer/@emptyWeight is larger than the maximum weight stored at the segment. Since internally the maxWeight at the segment is stored in 10 kg units and we calculate with integer arithmetic the sum of these weights must be 10 kg more than the maximum weight at the segment (30010 kg) in order to block the segment.

Note also that the parameters in the Vehicle element of the profile are considered for truck attributes only if Course/AdditionalDataRules/VehicleSpecific/@enabled=true.

I tested the mentioned bridge with our internal tool and it works as expected. If the problem remains when the sum of the emptyWeight and loadWeight is larger than 30010 kg there is probably another issue with the request and profile.

Best regards,
Frank
Frank Schulz
Senior Software Engineer
Logistics Software
PTV GROUP - Germany