Routes in France

This forum deals with any kind of routing computation whether it is simple A:B-routing, calculation of isochrones, simple matrix computation or nearest search.
KZsolt

Routes in France

Post by KZsolt »

Helo guys!

I started to test some xRoute plannings in France and I noticed an interesting case:
If I plan between these 2 points with truck attributes
43.788111, 7.468889
43.770126, 7.449431
I receive an error/warning because the route contains segments which are forbidden for my specified vehicle type (in my case: trucks). But when I try to follow the planed route and segments I can't find the problematic ones... Can you please confirm and tell me which segments have truck limitations on the planed way?
test1.JPG
I tried to check the same route in Map and Guide desktop 2014, but even with the shown truck limitations on map I can't find the problematic ones.
The map data is: EuropePremium_2014_2H.geo
(The server can plan the desired routes if I allow segment_violation during the planning, but without that I get the error/warning I mentioned.)

Thanks,
K. Zsolt
Joost

Re: Routes in France

Post by Joost »

The only blocking I can find is a bit north of the end point in the tunnel. It is a max weigth of 19 ton blocking.

Note: this is actually a bug in the Truck Attribute layer. The blocking should not be on the highway, but on the small crossing road. I would recommend that you ask you support contact for a fixed layer. IIRC the 2014.2H map is the only map affected.
block.JPG
Bernd Welter
Site Admin

Post by Bernd Welter »

Hello together,

unfortunately I have no installation of the same data but on a theoretical level I recommend to have a look at the violations you allowed (if the route is successfully computed with ALLOW_SEGMENT_VIOLATIONS being enabled).

In this case the route.wrappedSegments seems to contain at least one violated segment with detailed info (almost similar to RoadEditor / truck attributes).

Does this help?

Regards Bernd
KZsolt

Post by KZsolt »

Helo!

With the fixed layer I received from Bernd the problem is solved so thank you again for your help Joost and Bernd!

Regards,
K. Zsolt