New method in xRoute 2.25: gather the effective profile!

This forum deals with any kind of routing computation whether it is simple A:B-routing, calculation of isochrones, simple matrix computation or nearest search.
Bernd Welter
Site Admin

New method in xRoute 2.25: gather the effective profile!

Post by Bernd Welter »

Hi there,

in the past we often faced the need to gather the so-called effective profile when we analyzed a routing request / it's output. Though this is a debugging feature within on premise installations it was compareably difficult to determine the superposition of
  • Server default values (stored profile)
  • API call parameters (known as request profile, overrides the stored profile)
Now with xServer 2.25 we invented the new xRoute.ProfileRequest!

Best regards,
Bernd
Attachments
Example: A screenshot from my latest version of the Emission2 calculator (HBEFA4 / CEN=EU_16258):<br />While most of the routing attributes are taken from the stored profile &quot;Car&quot; I am overriding some parameters through the request profile. The &quot;profile&quot; in the textbox shows the effective profile.
Example: A screenshot from my latest version of the Emission2 calculator (HBEFA4 / CEN=EU_16258):
While most of the routing attributes are taken from the stored profile "Car" I am overriding some parameters through the request profile. The "profile" in the textbox shows the effective profile.
Bernd Welter
Technical Partner Manager Developer Components
PTV Logistics - Germany

Bernd at... The Forum,LinkedIn, Youtube, StackOverflow
I like the smell of PTV Developer in the morning... :twisted: