Resolution/.Net window Issues

Within this forum we want to offer discussions all around our .NET based Map control including all .Net-language specific questions concerning calls of the xServer-API. Attention: xServer-relevant concepts can be found in further forums such as xRoute or xTour.
Clement.Sorriaux

Resolution/.Net window Issues

Post by Clement.Sorriaux »

Hello,

One of our customer gets display issues when he tries to display a map from our .NET object (wpf).

When he requests for a map, the map is correct but the windows for his application is moved on the side or completely reduce, the menu of this application is also impacted :

This behavior appears with the resolution 1900*1080 not below, do you have an idea on this topic ?

As you can see in the top of the picture (attached to the post), the menu is doubled (no it’s a desktop, it’s their application, all in blue :)) ).

feel free to ask for any further information you might need.

best regards
Clément
Attachments
resolution.jpg
Oliver Heilig

Re: Resolution/.Net window Issues

Post by Oliver Heilig »

Hello Clement,

the map itself is just a control. It doesn't change the layout of the host window. For me it looks like the map is presented in an own window, and this changes the layout of the host-application window (in this case incorrectly).

Oliver
Oliver Heilig
Chief Developer Logistic Services
PTV GROUP - Germany

https://github.com/oliverheilig/
Clement.Sorriaux

Hello Oliver

Sorry for the delay, I didn't get any notification about your answer, I'll check my forum parameters.
Thanks for your answer, I'll keep you posted if any other question pops out.

have a good day and thanks again
Clément
Clement.Sorriaux

Hello Again Oliver,

I asked to Bernd Welter if I could send them the xrouteToll application, they wanted to copy a functionnality available in it.

This behavior also happens with the xroutetoll application when the map is generated.

I don't know how this happen but I never got this issue on my side.

can It help to know where this issue is from ?

Which information could be useful to find the source of this issue ?

Best regards
Clément