Special Webinar in times of Corona / Covid-19

This subforum is dedicated to any kind of regular infos, e.g. announcements of new versions, webinars, features. Not a technical one but maybe important for deciders, product managers and partners. The intention is to keep you up2date.
Bernd Welter
Site Admin

Special Webinar in times of Corona / Covid-19

Post by Bernd Welter »

Hi there,

these days the logistics sector feels a strong covid -19 based impact on the business. Therefore PTV decided to provide a special webinar on april 15th, 14:00. The webinar deals with some of the challenges that may also affect your business. Feel free to register for the event.
During the session my colleague Michael Nutto will present various topics, in the second half I will provide some live demos of
- GuidedNavigation
- Border waiting times
- ETA calculation (PTV Drive&Arrive)
- and more...
You can ask questions in the chat if you like.
How can PTV components contribute in todays situation? We assembled a special webinar for you, our partners. It draws your attention to specific use cases which are raised by the latest conditions in:
- How to avoid direct contact between logistics players at ramps?
- How to perform a detour around blocked regions?
- How to avoid time consuming border crossings?
- How to include tomorrows predicted traffic jams in todays tour planning process?
Together with you we will solve these challenges! The webinar could also be relevant for prospects who want to become a member of our global partner network.
We look forward to your participation,

Bernd
Bernd Welter
Technical Partner Manager Developer Components
PTV Logistics - Germany

Bernd at... The Forum,LinkedIn, Youtube, StackOverflow
I like the smell of PTV Developer in the morning... :twisted: