Guided Navigation

This forum deals with any kind of routing computation whether it is simple A:B-routing, calculation of isochrones, simple matrix computation or nearest search.
mvenker

Guided Navigation

Post by mvenker »

Hi,

we are searching a API description to get a guided navigation point list from a routing request.
Is there any information (API description, information letter) existing in the web?

Best regards,
Mirko
Bernd Welter
Site Admin

Re: Guided Navigation

Post by Bernd Welter »

Hello Mirko,

we provide a simple code sample called "PTV xRoute Server BCR Converter" in JAVA at the DevZone.

Check it out here:
http://xserver.ptvgroup.com/en-uk/devel ... v-xserver/

But as mentioned in the comment:
it is just a sample!

Best regards Bernd
The BCR converter is an easy to use Java class library to convert a route calculated by PTV xRoute Server into a string in BCR format.

Then you can use this BCR string for guided navigation in your BCR capable mobile device. The converter is an extension to the Java client classes provided with the PTV xRoute Server.

BCR_Converter

The converter is an example and not part of further development, maintenance and service. Enhancements and improvements can be discussed in the forum.
Bernd Welter
Technical Partner Manager Developer Components
PTV Logistics - Germany

Bernd at... The Forum,LinkedIn, Youtube, StackOverflow
I like the smell of PTV Developer in the morning... :twisted:
mvenker

Post by mvenker »

Thanks for the fast answer Bernd :D

So I understand that there is currently no supported way to create a BCR string or a information for guided navigation and we could only use your current existing java class to migrate it to C# and support it be our self?
Bernd Welter
Site Admin

Post by Bernd Welter »

There you are right - I do not have a detailed documentation of the JAVA class. I just refer to what has been provided to me. Maybe you could ask this question in the Navigator space: http://xserver.ptvgroup.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=49

Best regards,
Bernd
Bernd Welter
Technical Partner Manager Developer Components
PTV Logistics - Germany

Bernd at... The Forum,LinkedIn, Youtube, StackOverflow
I like the smell of PTV Developer in the morning... :twisted: