xServer 1.32.0.1 released...

This subforum is dedicated to any kind of regular infos, e.g. announcements of new versions, webinars, features. Not a technical one but maybe important for deciders, product managers and partners. The intention is to keep you up2date.
Bernd Welter
Site Admin

xServer 1.32.0.1 released...

Post by Bernd Welter »

Hi everybody,

here's another xServer 1: we proudly present the 1.32.0.1 version which has a great impact on performance when it comes to distance matrix calculation. We already provided the version to a specific player and he was extremely euphoric after having seen the new version!
:lol: For the techies: we managed to avoid re-loading of time consuming feature layer data - the overall optimization calls have now been pushed stable under 5 seconds (used to be instable 5-30 seconds just because of the reloading) for the testers scenario.
Great thanks to DEV - I know this was a big challenge but you did a great job!
Dear xServer Stakeholders,

There is a bugfix release of several PTV xServer 1.32 (xCluster, xDima, xRoute, xTerritory, xTour and the bundle) available. Besides some smaller bugfixes we improved the performance of calculating a distance matrix.

The on-premise solution can be found here:

o Developer Zone: (login required)

The cloud solution PTV xServer internet will be updated according to this plan:

o 30.08.21: Productive system hosted in Europe (TomTom)

Other regions will be updated together with their map update.

Regards, your transportation services teams
So if your on premise installation should provide tour optimization or native distance matric calculation : GO, GET IT!
I also expect a severe positive impact on our cloud services after 30.8. ;-)

Bernd
Bernd Welter
Technical Partner Manager Developer Components
PTV Logistics - Germany

Bernd at... The Forum,LinkedIn, Youtube, StackOverflow
I like the smell of PTV Developer in the morning... :twisted: