French overseas departments

This forum deals with questions about special content. Let us know what kind of content you wish to see within our services...
Bernd Welter
Site Admin

French overseas departments

Post by Bernd Welter »

Here's a tricky info I wasn't aware so far -customer installed a EUR 2022.2H map and did run into this error
Recently we have been trying to install the newest map we have received from you (EUR2022_2H_Master), but we have encountered issues with it on both of our xServer1 and xServer2 instances.

I have managed to find relevant information in the logs:

2022-08-09 00:49:41,071;ERROR;com.ptvgroup.xserver.runtime.module.ModuleMain;Root cause message: Error loading FeatureLayer data for map.
2022-08-09 00:49:41,071;ERROR;com.ptvgroup.xserver.runtime.module.ModuleMain;Fault details: {hint:The map lacks PTV_TimeZones for blm_d, glp_d, guf_d, maf_d, mtq_d, spm_d. Please contact your PTV representative to obtain the missing files.,}

Can you send us a new download link of the map which would include all missing files?
The IU codes mentioned in the text are the French Oversea departments which are not located within the geography of Europe: Within a full world map these IUs seem to be available. I will check whether our setup routine is buggy ;-)

:!: Technically spoken the server tries to locate time zones (Feature Layers) for all integration units that occur in the map.

Potential solutions:
  • wait for some info about a setup update
  • :twisted: remove each integration unit that triggers such an error (don't forget to perform a backup) - sufficient if you don't need them (e.g. because you only operate in continental europe)
  • :twisted: add the missing time zones - get back to your technical counterpart at PTV
Bernd
Bernd Welter
Technical Partner Manager Developer Components
PTV Logistics - Germany

Bernd at... The Forum,LinkedIn, Youtube, StackOverflow
I like the smell of PTV Developer in the morning... :twisted: