v2.28: Quell- und Zielverkehr in Austria

This forum deals with any kind of routing computation whether it is simple A:B-routing, calculation of isochrones, simple matrix computation or nearest search.
Bernd Welter
Site Admin

v2.28: Quell- und Zielverkehr in Austria

Post by Bernd Welter »

Hi there,

just a sample for the new v2.28 feature called "Quell- und Zielverkehr" (aka Transit) - your feedback is appreciated!

Depending on where your pickup and delivery takes place you might be granted access to some roads such as
  • specific highways or parts of them in Austria (e.g. some sections of the A12 near Innsbruck)

We use the feature layer PTV_RestrictionZones to handle this.
Three routes starting in Munich. The destinations are <br />Innsbruck (within the transit zone, therefore allowed to use the A12), Vipiteno and Bolzano (both outside the transit zone, therefore large detours apply).
Three routes starting in Munich. The destinations are
Innsbruck (within the transit zone, therefore allowed to use the A12), Vipiteno and Bolzano (both outside the transit zone, therefore large detours apply).
:!: Attention
  • The underlying request specifies VehicleProfile.LegalCondition.isDelivery=true and requests the PTV_RestrictionZones.
  • As of today (9.2.2023) you can't test this in XSI or onPremise because the data isn't published yet. It will be released with the 2023.2H map.
  • Furthermore the focus on Austria at the moment.
  • But if you want me to test some relations on my internal machine let me know. We can set up a 1:1 session and replay them.
Bernd
Bernd Welter
Technical Partner Manager Developer Components
PTV Logistics - Germany

Bernd at... The Forum,LinkedIn, Youtube, StackOverflow
I like the smell of PTV Developer in the morning... :twisted:
jerich

Re: v2.28: Quell- und Zielverkehr in Austria

Post by jerich »

Hi Bernd,

thank you for your provided example.
I tested it with the Europe map version 2023.2H, xServer 2.30 on premises, routing profile "truck40t", enabled PTV_RestrictionZones and PTV_TruckAttributes.

Start is Munich, end is Bolzano:
image1.png
However, it ignores the restrictions and uses a different route (instead of first routing to Salzburg).
Did I miss something?
Bernd Welter
Site Admin

Re: v2.28: Quell- und Zielverkehr in Austria

Post by Bernd Welter »

Hi Matthias,

I just spoke to Marko about this. From his perspective the trip from Munich to Innsbruck is correct.

This is because the screenshot I created in February was based on a different data condition and if I git Marko correct then we changed the road attributes of the A45 with the 2023.2H map.

Unfortunately the usage of that road is restricted for a specific blacklist of goods such as "different kinds of garbage" and you can't provide such details in the routing request.

I will create an internal bugtracking task to discuss this behaviour with someone from DEV (once he/she is back from vacation).

So stay tuned!

Bernd
Attachments
Stuttgart - Bolzano : no difference between isDelivery==true and isDelivery==false <br />This applies because the pickup/delivery happens completely outside the Quell- and Zielverkehr zones
Stuttgart - Bolzano : no difference between isDelivery==true and isDelivery==false
This applies because the pickup/delivery happens completely outside the Quell- and Zielverkehr zones
Garmisch - Bolzano : <br />if isDelivery==true the route takes a short path via the Fernpass. <br />if isDelivery==false the route takes a detour.<br />Because the pickup is inside te Quell- and Zielverkehr zone.
Garmisch - Bolzano :
if isDelivery==true the route takes a short path via the Fernpass.
if isDelivery==false the route takes a detour.
Because the pickup is inside te Quell- and Zielverkehr zone.
Stuttgart - Innsbruck:<br />if isDelivery==true the route takes a short path via the Fernpass. <br />if isDelivery==false the route takes a detour.<br />Because the delivery is inside te Quell- and Zielverkehr zone.
Stuttgart - Innsbruck:
if isDelivery==true the route takes a short path via the Fernpass.
if isDelivery==false the route takes a detour.
Because the delivery is inside te Quell- and Zielverkehr zone.
Bernd Welter
Technical Partner Manager Developer Components
PTV Logistics - Germany

Bernd at... The Forum,LinkedIn, Youtube, StackOverflow
I like the smell of PTV Developer in the morning... :twisted: