xServer 2.21 released

This subforum is dedicated to any kind of regular infos, e.g. announcements of new versions, webinars, features. Not a technical one but maybe important for deciders, product managers and partners. The intention is to keep you up2date.
Bernd Welter
Site Admin

xServer 2.21 released

Post by Bernd Welter »

Here's another release info from DEV. Just my two cents: I know that some of you wait for the detailed toll to be available in the cloud: the engine itself is able to return detailed toll, but please be aware that a "v2.21 is available" isn't equal to "you can use this in the cloud from now on"... As mentioned by the colleague below the installation on the xServer Internet is scheduled for somewhere in december
Dear xServer Stakeholders,

the PTV xServer 2.21 is released! And these are the highlights:

o xData: Apply additional driving time with custom Feature Layers
o xMatch: Match GPS tracks by using a new calculation mode adapted to the customer’s need
o xMatch: Set all operations and the corresponding request and response fields stable
o xRoute: Calculate reachable locations in a complete new operation (Showcase)
o xRoute: Return the toll costs by country (Showcase)
o xRoute: Set the monetary cost calculation stable (Showcase)
o xTour: Set the calculation of time profiles for a tour in execution stable

The on-premise solution can be found here:

o Developer Zone: (login required)

The cloud solution PTV xServer internet (EU / US / AU) will be available on 07.12.2020.

Regards, your transportation services teams
Attachments
Toll per country...
Toll per country...
corridor search: which pins are reachable with a detour less than XX meters or mm seconds:<br />green pin : inside the corridor<br />red pin : outside the corridor
corridor search: which pins are reachable with a detour less than XX meters or mm seconds:
green pin : inside the corridor
red pin : outside the corridor
Bernd Welter
Technical Partner Manager Developer Components
PTV Logistics - Germany

Bernd at... The Forum,LinkedIn, Youtube, StackOverflow
I like the smell of PTV Developer in the morning... :twisted: