PTV Developer / viewing route on maps

This subforum is dedicated to any kind of regular infos, e.g. announcements of new versions, webinars, features. Not a technical one but maybe important for deciders, product managers and partners. The intention is to keep you up2date.
mehdi

PTV Developer / viewing route on maps

Post by mehdi »

Hello Bernd,

I have a question regarding testing and viewing maps in PTV Developer.

I was wondering if you could assist me in understanding how to view maps in PTV Developer Test, similar to how we do with the "View" button in the response's header in xServer, once we've tested a routing query in Raw Request Runner.

PS: While I am able to test the queries in Postman, I am uncertain about viewing the calculated route on the map as we do in xServer.

Thank you for your help and guidance.
Best Regards
Mehdi
Seyedmehdi Parhizkar
Technical Consultant
PTV Logistics - France
Bernd Welter
Site Admin

Re: PTV Developer / viewing route on maps

Post by Bernd Welter »

Hi Mehdi,

I had to forward this to some DEV colleagues... sounds like you need some technical advice in how to enhance the POSTMAN as we see it in the reviews?

How about this article in the tutorials section?
how-use-ptv-developer-postman

Bernd
Bernd Welter
Technical Partner Manager Developer Components
PTV Logistics - Germany

Bernd at... The Forum,LinkedIn, Youtube, StackOverflow
I like the smell of PTV Developer in the morning... :twisted:
mehdi

Re: PTV Developer / viewing route on maps

Post by mehdi »

Hello Bernd,

Thank you for your prompt response and for reaching out to the DEV colleagues. I'll also discuss this matter with them to explore possible solutions.

PS: I've noticed a difference in application between x2 and PTV Dev when it comes to viewing route results on the map after receiving a Postman response. While using Postman is clear, as you've sent the documentation :)

Best Regards
Mehdi
Seyedmehdi Parhizkar
Technical Consultant
PTV Logistics - France